For Belgians living in the U.K.:
- website of the Belgian Embassy to the United Kingdom
- slides used by the embassy during the information session on October 24th 2018
- website of the British Interior Ministry (Home Office) and notably:
- the page dedicated to “settled status” and “pre-settled status”.
- the declaration relative to the applicable situation in the case of an approbation of the leave agreement.
- the non-constringing document relative to the situation in the case of a “no-deal”
For British expats living in Belgium: the website of the Belgian Immigration Office
For questions relative to social security: website of the Federal Public Service (SPF) Social Security
For questions relative to workers’ rights: website of the Belgian Federal Public Service Employment, Labour and Social Dialogue
- Q&A by the European Commission on the rights of citizens within the withdrawal agreement
- Videos of the European Commission in the context of Brexit: video on citizens’ rights, video on the rights of workers and video on family’s and student
- Fact sheet by the European Commission: 7 things to know if you want to travel in between the United Kingdom and the EU after Brexit in the case of a “no deal”
- Text on the projected withdrawal agreement
- European legislation currently applicable in terms of free movement of European citizens: Directive 2004/38