For Belgians living in the U.K.:
- website of the Belgian Embassy to the United Kingdom
- website of the British Interior Ministry (Home Office) and notably:
- the page dedicated to “settled status” and “pre-settled status”.
- the declaration relative to the applicable situation in the case of an approbation of the leave agreement.
- the non-constringing document relative to the situation in the case of a “no-deal”
For British expats living in Belgium: the website of the Belgian Immigration Office
For questions relative to social security: website of the Federal Public Service (SPF) Social Security
For questions relative to workers’ rights: website of the Belgian Federal Public Service Employment, Labour and Social Dialogue
- Q&A by the European Commission on the rights of citizens within the withdrawal agreement
- Videos of the European Commission in the context of Brexit: video on citizens’ rights, video on the rights of workers and video on family’s and student
- Fact sheet by the European Commission: 7 things to know if you want to travel in between the United Kingdom and the EU after Brexit in the case of a “no deal”
- Text on the projected withdrawal agreement
- European legislation currently applicable in terms of free movement of European citizens: Directive 2004/38
We are currently working on the renewal of our website. In order to get a better idea of who is consulting our website and what information he or she is looking for, we would like to ask you to complete this short survey. This will only take a few minutes of your time. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
You can find the survey here: https://qlite.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_4VdkGChG6BNcVXD
If necessary, you can change the language of the survey in the top right corner.