Last updated on
Please read this before submitting the form
You can find important information about travel during the COVID-19 pandemic on the homepage of this website.
1. Where are you able or allowed to travel?
- Travel advice by country
- Travelling from and to other countries: https://www.info-coronavirus.be/en/travels/
2. Do you have a question relating to the refund or cancellation of a trip?
The FPS Economy's website provides an overview of travellers' rights in the context of the pandemic. Additionally, the Travel Disputes Commission offers advice, arbitration and mediation (with tour operators, but not with airline companies).
3. Do you have any specific questions about the epidemiological criteria, quarantine and measures in Belgium?
If so, please call +32 (0)800 14 689 or send an e-mail to email@example.com.
4. General information about government measures?
Questions about travel (essential journeys, for example) and quarantine can be found on the website https://www.info-coronavirus.be/en/faq/ (at the bottom of the page).
5. Questions about travelling to Belgium from abroad?
Please start by consulting the following websites:
- the Immigration Office’s website;
- The FAQ of the Crisis Center https://www.info-coronavirus.be/en/faq/, specifically the section “Transport and International”.
Should you still have an individual question after having verified these websites: this question can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that this is an e-mail address of the Immigration Office (FPS Home Affairs) and not of the FPS Foreign Affairs. The Immigration Office is not competent to answer questions that have as only subject the travel of persons with Belgian nationality, this for both incoming and outgoing trips.
The FPS Foreign Affairs will only respond to questions relating to our area of competence.
Federal Public Service (FPS) Foreign Affairs, External Trade and Development Cooperation receives a great many e-mails, all of which are read with care. By using the form below, you can help us answer your queries as efficiently as possible.
Remember: you can find a lot of information on the topics below here on this website, perhaps even the exact answer to your question. For example:
So please start by taking a close look at all the information related to your question available here on the site.
Any questions that do not fall under the purview of FPS Foreign Affairs will be forwarded to the relevant department wherever possible.
- Do you live abroad and have a question about services and documents for Belgians abroad? Then please first consult the website of the local Belgian embassy or consulate. This website will provide answers taking into account how things work in the particular country where you are living. If you still have a question, then please contact the embassy or consulate directly. Website and contact details for the embassies and consulates are displayed on this page.
- Please complete only one question per form. If you have a number of questions then please complete a new form for each. We appreciate that this may be rather cumbersome, however, it allows us to send each individual question quickly and easily to the appropriate department.
If you are not looking for information, but if you just wish to file a complaint about our services, please click here on the “complaint form”. This form will provide us with all the relevant information to handle your complaint quickly and properly.