Still valid on
Last updated on
The Special Evaluation Office cooperates with various actors, such as policy makers (government, Parliament), government departments, especially DGD (Directorate General for Development Cooperation and Humanitarian Aid), the Belgian Development Agency Enabel, the Belgian Investment Company for Developing Countries (BIO) and the federations of non-governmental and institutional actors (ngo-federatie, ACODEV and Fiabel).
The Special Evaluation Office is a member of various national and international organisations to increase the quality of evaluations and promote the sharing of information and knowledge.
- OECD DAC EvalNet - Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development – Development Assistance Committee
- MOPAN – Multilateral Organization Performance Assessment Network
- EUHES - European Union Heads of Evaluation Services
- DACH group - network of German-speaking evaluators
- VEP - Vlaams EvaluatiePlatform
The SEO also cooperates with peers in international organisations (bilateral and multilateral) to share knowledge, carry out joint projects and conduct joint evaluations.