The Federal Public Service Foreign Affairs, Foreign Trade and Development Cooperation undertakes to make this site accessible in accordance with the following legislation: Law of 19 July 2018 on the accessibility of websites and mobile applications of public organisations.
This accessibility statement applies to the website https://diplomatie.belgium.be
Our website partly meets the accessibility requirements as described in the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.1 level AA. Not all the requirements were met.
An external accessibility audit has been carried out. This audit was a simplified analysis.
Accessibility report of the French version of the website: in French - in Dutch - in German
Accessibility report of the Dutch version of the website: in French - in Dutch - in German
Accessibility report of the German version of the website: in French - in Dutch - in German
Accessibility report of the English version of the website: in French - in Dutch - in German
A number of pages still contain a number of technical shortcomings in terms of accessibility.
- The search field is insufficiently labeled for accessibility (WCAG 1.3.1, WCAG 4.1.2)
- Some pages contain empty title elements (WCAG 1.3.1)
- Insufficient contrast for inactive pagination elements on overviews (WCAG 1.4.3)
- On a limited number of pages "anchor" links are present without a valid destination (WCAG 2.4.1)
- A duplicate ID is present on all pages (WCAG 4.1.1)
- The filter fields on overviews are not sufficiently labeled for accessibility (WCAG 4.1.2)
Currently, there is not always an available alternative for non-accessible elements.
If you have any questions or comments about the accessibility of our website, you can contact us via this form
Are you not satisfied with the answer you got? Then please contact the federal Ombudsman:
Rue de Louvain 48 box 6
This site has just been renewed - the detected problems that need to be fixed by the site provider have been reported and will be fixed in a bugfix delivery in the next month. The detected problems resulting from errors in content management will be systematically solved by the editorial team.
An in-depth audit will be ordered and performed on the site shortly after the bugfix delivery.
This declaration was drawn up on 22/06/2022.